ADDITIONAL RULES & REGULATIONS FOR SEASONAL CAMPING
27. All Seasonal Washington County Park users must register the following information at the beginning of each season, due on or before April 1st:
- Name of camper owner
- Address, telephone numbers, and email of camper owner
- Copy of registration / proof of ownership of Recreation Vehicle
- Copy of registration / proof of ownership of watercraft & trailer
28. All camping units must remain truly mobile. All camping units must be mobile and ready for highway use, on their own wheels and jacking system. All Campers and decks must be maintained in a safe condition and be clean and free of clutter. The Washington County Park Authority has the right to evict any camper that has been deemed unsafe, unsanitary, dilapidated, uninhabitable, or detracts from the beauty of the Park.
29. All New decks or replacement decks will be limited to 10’ wide by the length of the camper frame or awning leg of a fifth wheel, not to exceed 40’ and 400 Square Feet. Railings shall not be more than 36-inches high. The floor height of the deck should be no higher than 24 inches on the lower end and as needed on the high end due to topography. A sketch of the new deck or repairs must be submitted to the Park Authority Manager and approved BEFORE CONSTRUCTION BEGINS.
30. Tailgate style package canopies/covers/umbrellas, which can be set up and taken down quickly (typically carried by hand and assembled/disassembled in 20 minutes or less), are allowed on the decks or landings as sun shields. All sun shields other than OEM camper awnings must be submitted for approval. No other shade structures, hand built or store-bought kits, are allowed.
31. One equipment storage box will now be permitted per camper as long as they are no more than 100gal or have outer measurements of no more than 18 cu.ft. Refrigerators or freezers outside the camper are not allowed.
32. Satellite dishes may be attached to campers, free standing, or attached to a deck. Satellite dishes may not be attached to trees or utility poles.
33. Washing or rinsing campers is permitted at the camper’s location only. Washing of vehicles and boats is prohibited in the Park but may be washed in the boat storage lot only.
34. Park passes will be issued after April 1. Camper owner must sign for passes. Two passes will be issued per campsite to be used by camper owner and children of immediate household. Married children are a separate household and must pay the entrance fee at the gate. Additional season passes and family parking passes may be purchased at the beginning of each season.
35. All watercraft and trailers must park in designated boat parking areas. Registration must be in camper’s name and every trailer will need the current parking decal. All boat lot sites are used on a first come first serve basis and for registered boat parking only. Any trailer not properly registered with the Park will be towed at owner’s expense. Watercraft must park six feet apart. Any trailer parked and not attached to a vehicle anywhere other than the boat lot or Laundry may be issued a $10 parking fine per day. Boat lot gate should remain closed at all times to prevent day users from entering and kept locked between 9:00 pm – 8:00 am.
36. Site rent is due by the 5th day of each month with a compounding 10% late fee added on the 6th day and for each 7 days (13th, 20th, 27th) thereafter. Electric meters are read May, July, and September and should be paid with the following month’s rent. If site rent is late 30 days, site renter will be permanently removed from Washington County Park. Ten (10) days will be given to pull the camper out of the Park or camper will be removed at owner’s expense with no liability to damages. Winter site retention and parking fees are due on October 1st with that month’s rent.
37. Sublets are prohibited. All campers must be used by the registered users only. Violators will be permanently removed from the Park. Campsites do not transfer when a camper is sold in the Park and camper must be removed. No “For Sale” signs are permitted to be displayed on camper or campsite.
Washington County Park Authority, December, 2022